վազող տող

SRG BLOG TODAY / ԱՅՆ, ԻՆՉ ԿԱՐՈՂ ԵՍ ՊԱՏԿԵՐԱՑՆԵԼ, ԻՐԱԿԱՆ Է - Պիկասո / Everything you can imagine is real - Picasso / SRG BLOG TODAY

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Thoughts, written on paper, prophecies permeate the whole life ... Tatiana Glotova

Artworks the poetess
Under the heading "All the Arts interesting and not only ..." are some of the poems from different periods of creativity the poetess Tatiana Glotova (Dalila Parma)
Shades of red
Let me undress you...
Let me remove all layers of the distance,
Unconsciously revealed primal depth...
I wish to try all shades of red...

Tatiana Glotova 
(Dalila Parma)

I was waiting for you...
I was waiting for you
All these long lonely years,
I've been covered by sadness
With its hundreds of layers.

Every shadow of strangers
Tried to get my attention,
Every fiber of existance
Wished to hide my intention.

I've been stuck in my madness,
Desperated self-seeking,
I desired to get strength,
But extended my weakness.

I've become as a baby, -
Strange... Naive... Daffy notions,
I've become as free soul,
I've become pure emotions.

I was looking at faces,
Searching truth, but the fears.
I was waiting for you
Till I've found my appearance...

Philosophy of Love
Let's speak of Love without poems,
Without glance of classy words.
Let's speak of Love that comes from feelings,
And never comes from our thoughts.

Let's speak of Love with all its troubles,
All fears, worries and doubts.
Let's speak of Love...or let's remain in Silence
If all again a product of the Minds...

Madness
In all of my day dreams
I was looking for your images.
In all of my nightmares
I could not attract your eyes...

Desire of merging
Throws me into madness,
And love longing plunges me
Into my cruel despair...

I pray God has mercy
To let me reveal my emotions,
Allow me to catch you
At least for this once...

But dreaming concealedly, ashamed,
Of the sweetest devotion,
Creating infinite diversion,
To give and to get conceivable joy...
© Copyright: Dalila Parma, 2016
All Artwork published with the permission of the author. Full or partial use of materials without the permission of the author or "srg blog" s strictly prohibited. DO NOT: Any use of the information for commercial purposes without the permission of the author!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Яндекс.Метрика