վազող տող

SRG BLOG TODAY / ԱՅՆ, ԻՆՉ ԿԱՐՈՂ ԵՍ ՊԱՏԿԵՐԱՑՆԵԼ, ԻՐԱԿԱՆ Է - Պիկասո / Everything you can imagine is real - Picasso / SRG BLOG TODAY

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday

 Lucia Moon
               my dear friend

She is my “psychologist” and my “tormenter” :) who I can apply to anytime and I won’t stay unanswered. Sometimes not agreeing with her in a lot of issues (healthy quarrels) from time to time help understand the non-understandable things. The distance did not bring to an end of a friendship. She is exclusively talented, creative person, a singer, an author of songs, and a professional psychologist. 


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUCIA


They say sometimes it's hard to understand, but time tells truth. The truth is that I wish you a very happy birthday and wishing you much
happiness. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Яндекс.Метрика