վազող տող

SRG BLOG TODAY / ԱՅՆ, ԻՆՉ ԿԱՐՈՂ ԵՍ ՊԱՏԿԵՐԱՑՆԵԼ, ԻՐԱԿԱՆ Է - Պիկասո / Everything you can imagine is real - Picasso / SRG BLOG TODAY

Monday, November 4, 2013

BLOG FRIENDS




 This page is dedicated to those people whose type is very rare now...
 Each of them is a unique, exclusive and an interesting person...
Those are people whom I listen to and read with pleasure, whom I believe in, and whose advise I take into consideration. And I can hope that it is mutual.
I can talk about them for hours.. and also I can talk to them for hours and I won't get tired...

Here we go!

Chairperson, «Youth and Environment Europe» (2010-2011)
She is author and coordinator of various international projects
Resident Twinning Advisor Assistant of the EU Twinning Project on Strengthening the Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights


 She is a many-sided personality whose comments I hear and read with pleasure. And I get only positive energy. She is my advisor and assistant for the English language.
...My friend who overcomes difficulties and heights, my bosom friend of “flights”. We don’t stand in one place for a long time…. Our character does not allow us to do so... :)

“...We love the airplane’s take-off, the powerful sound, the overcome of gravity force...”
Nazineh Khalafyan


Lucina Babayants (Lucia Moon) 
Singer-songwriter
in 2013 she got her master’s degree in clinical psychology and therapy

  She is my “psychologist” and my “tormenter” :) who I can apply to anytime and I won’t stay unanswered. Sometimes not agreeing with her in a lot of issues (healthy quarrels) from time to time help understand the non-understandable things. The distance did not bring to an end of a friendship. She is exclusively talented, creative person, a singer, an author of songs, and a professional psychologist.

“The lonely person in the battle field is not a soldier, but one proper soldier can bring the battle to victory”.
Lucia Moon 

I am surrounded with such talented people who make me almighty…

«SRG blog» - founder Suren Gasparyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Яндекс.Метрика